Enphase Envoy Internet Connection Troubleshoot
To re-establish a wireless internet connection to your Envoy follow these simple steps:
- Activate the WPS function on your home router by depressing the WPS (Wifi Protected Setup) button.
- Activate Envoy’s WPS functionality. To activate this function, press and hold the grey “MENU” button located on the right side of the device. As you depress the MENU button, the Envoy’s screen will cycle through its menu options. When the screen of the Envoy reads “Enable Wi-Fi WPS” release the button to select this menu option. The Envoy will then connect to the internet and begin to upload production data to the web.
- If the Envoy has been disconnected from the internet, current data may not be available for immediate review following the reestablishment of a network connection. While the Envoy is disconnected from the internet, it stores the system production data in its internal memory until the network connection is reestablished. Once a network connection is provided to the device, the stored memory is passed to the MyEnlighten web portal. After the backlogged data has been successfully uploaded current data will be displayed in the Portal.
Upload processing time of historic data varies depending on system size and internet signal strength.
- If your internet router or Wi-Fi password has changed, please contact the Solare Energy’s Service Department for password reset instructions.
Instruction Set Two:
If the Envoy utilizes a bridged setup, you will find two bridges located on site; One bridge will be connected to an Ethernet cable coming from the Envoy and plugged in to the nearest available wall outlet. The counterpart will be connected to an Ethernet cable coming from the home internet router and plugged into its nearest available wall outlet (as seen below).
To reestablish the internet connection to your Envoy, simply pair the bridges to each other by following these simple steps:
- Disconnect the Bridge from the wall socket and Ethernet connection located near the inverter.
- Disconnect the Bridge from the wall socket and Ethernet connection located near the internet router.
- Plug the two Bridge Boxes into the same wall socket (one above the other) and wait 30-60 seconds for the top two indicator lights to illuminate solid green. (If the two indicator lights do not turn solid green, click the pair buttons on the bottom right corner of the boxes to manually cycle their communications to each other.)
- Once the top two indicator lights are illuminated solid green, remove bridges and return them to their previous outlets and Ethernet connections. (Once they are both returned to these outlets the bottom light will illuminate, and all indicator lights on the face of the bridges will be green; the internet connection is then restored to the Envoy.)
For further instructions, please click follow this link: https://enphase.com/en-us/support/envoy-offline/envoy-r/ethernet-bridges